My Inner Thoughts

What I see and hear and feel

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm BACK !!!


HELLO........

Well, looks like time really flies, it has been a while since I last blog....I guess I took a year off. And many things have happened in that "one silent year" - not so silent for me though.

Many things have happened indeed, like the change of State Government for Selangor and a few other States, Oil price has hit rocket high, petrol price increases, toll increases, we moved to our new house in Setia Alam, busy with furnishing (and still busy...not really know what we are so busy with....ha ha ha), went to Vigan (Philippines -balik kampung), to Cameron Highlands, to Kuching...Olympic Game 2008...and so on and on.....

And I made sushi.....yummy.......






So now I know why I do not have TIME to blog...and I even forgot how to log-in...GOSH!!!

I am not too sure if my loyal "Fans" will still be around to visit me....but then again, I don't blame them if they have forgotten about me, nonetheless, I hope to see you ALL -soon.
Because I have many interesting issues to share....things that I see, hear and feel....

Till then, keep tuning in....cos I am BACK !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home