My Inner Thoughts

What I see and hear and feel

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

MALFIL Club

Malaysian Filipino Club (MALFIL Club of Malaysia) was chartered by Puan Jamillah Abdullah (my mother-in-law) many years back.
Recently during the EGM, I was elected as one of the committee members, meaning that I will need to attend most (if not all) meetings and functions. Kool.
As you may have notice, I am the "rose" among the "thorns" - ha ha ha , this is so Kool.
Our first task was to visit the Embassy of the Philippines (see pic below) to brief his Excellency, Victoriano Lecaros about our whole year's activities and to extend our standing invitations to him.


I will tell you more about MALFIL in my next posting. I do not have the full detail now. All I know is - from left is Myra Esperanza (Secretary), Datin Neva (Committe member), Menchie (Treasurer), Ms. Gan (behind Munchi - Committee Member), Farhani Grace Raof (Vice President), Puan Jamillah Abdullah (President; presenting a gift to his Excellency, Philippines Ambassado), Michelle Reveche (Committee member), Emma Chin (Committee Member) and last but not least yours truly -

Our first activity will be on this saturday- to be held at our President's residence. By the way if you know any Filippino/s who is currently living in Malaysia or Filippinas who is married to Malaysian, you may want to introduce them to MALFIL. We will be most happy to welcome them to join our activities.
Till then, thanking you in advance. Mahbuhay!

3 Comments:

At August 25, 2006 11:18 AM, Blogger Leilanie said...

You're the most beautiful, handsomest and sexiest among them all....

You always have been, you always will
*drooling*

 
At August 28, 2006 2:26 PM, Blogger kimi azhan said...

Fariz, why Leilanie doesn't join you in the committee?? She's passing the bulk to you now ehh...?? Smart lady lah that-dr-to-be...

 
At September 05, 2006 3:00 PM, Blogger Fariz Abdullah @Francis said...

Thanks darling...for all the compliments....

Sorry for the late reply...he he he...busy lah.

Hi Kimi,
You got it ! She is passing it to me, but then again, we will always attend the function together. So its back to - the same thing. Either she does it or me...sama sama lah...
I would say it's a combined efforts, she will always help up whenever she can. Good thing - she is ALWAYS THERE for me. Phew....lucky me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home