My Inner Thoughts

What I see and hear and feel

Monday, July 03, 2006

Warning - Robbers on Camry

Here's what I got in my mailbox. Thought I'd share it with you :

Watch out for these car WMW 6638 Toyota Camry silver colour latest model with two to three Malay guys inside (young looking around age of 20~30 yrs old). They had robbed quite a number in Subang Jaya & USJ and they knew they were in hot pursuit by Police and local residents. Now they had changed their location and is now in Bandar Utama area. Please be aware and be more carefull and pls spread these words around. Also warned your hubby about this. There are so daring to commit crime during the day and using the same car and number. Below was the latest detail I copy out from Usj forum ( www.usj.com.my).

Just wanna share my experience , am the latest victim of the infamous silver camry !!!!!! Recently I have been reading alot on this forum , following the news on the silver camry . How would I expect that I would be their next victim !! It was a Tuesday afternoon , I went home for lunch , stayed till around 4pm . When I was leaving my house to the car , I saw a car parked right infront of my neighbours house , 2 malay guys waiting inside with the windows drawn.

As I was on my way out , I briefly confronted them asking whether who they were waiting for , they just pointed into my neighbours house n smile . Without suspecting anything , I made my way to my car which is parked across the road . While in my car i realised that I left my handphone upstairs at home so I locked my car and went back home to retrieve it , did not realise that they are still there . They super quietly tailed me into my house and force entry when I unlocked my door !!!! They took me upstairs and tie me up with just a pair of plastic cable tie , they bound my thumb together and imposibble to move as it hurts alot ! They took my TV , my moms laptop computer , 2 of my dads guitar , cassh , jewelry etc , they are so brave that when a passing car stopped to check , they still hav the guts to go out and tell the passing car nothing is happening , even pull me out and ask me to smile to them .

By then my neighbours are aware something is wrong so the 2 robbers forced me into their car and drove me to an ATM in Kota Damansara to withdraw money and later another ATM in Terminal 3 subang . They later dropped me off on the main road leading to the NKVE highway with RM20 to take cab . Very PRO ROBBERS I TELL U !!
Really hope to get them man !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home