My Inner Thoughts

What I see and hear and feel

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Sorry people, the "offer" has expired.
I have to retract what I said earlier (see below)...it's NOT my fault, you should have paid whatever summons you had yesterday morning.

"Now The Sweetener: Well, to counter-act the "not so attractive" budget, the Polis is giving a reduction in all summonses issued. The Polis said, "to lessen the burden on the rakyat...."

Sorry...if you are disappointed. Please allow me to say "sorry" on behalf of the Polis and all the relevant authorities involved.

I feel strongly that Malaysian should learn to say all these more often: "Sorry...", "Sorry, we have blundered", "Sorry, we forgot to ask the MP", "Sorry we err...", "Sorry we told the press too soon", "Sorry, now YOU have to pay more", "Sorry if we confused you", "Sorry, I asked you to close one eye," "Sorry, I sold your car to the other VIP", "Sorry, I WANT your husband so badly" .

Though they may seem like the "hardest words" (to say), but to the receivers - they are the "easiest words" to swallow. We Malaysians are very "forgiving" lot, we forgive and we forget....forget......forget.......forget.........once the dust settled....many things are forgotten.....
So tell me..........................who owes who an apology now?
I rest my case.
***Oh...by the way, I'm sorry if I did (or wrote) anything wrong here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home