My Inner Thoughts

What I see and hear and feel

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

It's been a while..

Just when you thought that I have forgotten about "My Inner Thoughts" I'm BACK!
Apparently I have been away for more than a year, 2010 just went pass me like a flash. 
I cannot imagine how I spent my 2010 or may I say I do not really want to re-live my 2010.
It wasn't the best nor was it the worse either, it was a year when the sky fell and the earth broke.
I must admit 2010 is the year I hit turbulent, head on or may I say, a storm hit me by surprise. 
In 2010 I spoke to GOD, I asked him many questions and I was totally taken aback by HIS answers.
I learn and re-learn that the answers are not always YES. Sometimes you'll wonder why and you will
keep asking yourself why. 
I've also learn that when he says "NO", HE has a better plan for you. For HE will never forsake you 
and HE will never let you walk through the valley of darkness alone.
HE lifted me up and HE laid the path for me, and he said, "son, go on and don't look back"

And I'm back, with a stronger will, brighter vision, bigger hope and a clearer picture knowing perfectly 
well that things can only get better.

I'm ALIVE





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home