My Inner Thoughts

What I see and hear and feel

Friday, October 17, 2008

Red wine please...

"Would you care to have some wine to go with your food sir?"
Looking blankly at the stewardess, I said politely, "yes, red wine please..." And she replied even more politely, "they are both red wine sir.." with a big smile on her face.
And I said, "oh..yes I mean this one ( pointing to the bottle she was holding that read -Bouchard 2005 Gevrey Chambertin (Pinot Noir) - obviously I was trying to "cover" my sheer ignorance of wine.

I have no idea about wine at all, besides I am not a drinker...not when I am drinking with my Leilanie. I know nuts about wine...I guess the only thing I know is red wine is red in color and white wine is (you got it !) white in color.

And that red wine goes well with red meat and white wine goes well with seafood. That much I know.

And yes, I had my wine, of course - taking it sip by sip.
While watching the movie - Hancock.

1 Comments:

At October 17, 2008 6:32 PM, Blogger Leilanie said...

I like it when you say.....
"My Leilanie".
makes me melt in your blog.
keh keh keh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home