My Inner Thoughts

What I see and hear and feel

Friday, October 17, 2008

The Menu : My favourite part






I was given a Menu to choose from and my choices are:


Appetizer: Prawn skewer with roasted red pepper sauce




Soup: cream of Zucchini












Salad: A combination of mesclun mix and romaine with asparagus, red pepper and crisp croutous.









Dressing: Creamy red pepper or Balsamic Olive Vineigrette - I choose the creamy red pepper.





Main course: Grilled mixed seafood with lobster & scallop in cognac cream sauce.
Tagliatelle pasta and roasted Mediterranean vegetables.

















Dessert: Haagan-Dazs ice-cream with sundae toppings



Hot Drink: Me and my Starbucks coffee, freshly brewed coffee....yahoo...best!


And of course not forgetting snacks: chicken and lettuce sandwich
Twix candy bars

1 Comments:

At October 17, 2008 6:35 PM, Blogger Leilanie said...

ooh wow.....
blessed.

Such wonderful food up in the sky..... such wonderful treatment.....

You think of me or not when you taste those delicious array of food?
hee hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home